Friday, May 23, 2008

The Luv Of My Life ...

The last one year has been a really nice eventful year with me being held up big time in various activities. Never had I ever realized that time could fly really faster than u actually think and want. Never had I been so busy in my life - to an extent of getting several abuses from my old friends :).

It had been a really great roller coaster ride - Emotionally and Physically!!! Hard days were very easy to come by and it was not that easy to get rid of them. That's when I realized, though every now and then we get to meet new people only a few stay while others move along.

It would not be an exaggeration if I were to say that the last year was the best days of my life in spite of all the lull incidents and again it wouldn't be just if I don't mention “It was all because of only one person". This one's dedicated to her and ONLY her.

“Hard as stone,
With hidden fears;
She loves in silence,
No one hears.

Eyes of ice,
Never to melt.
Locked feelings,
Never felt.

Spirit of steel,
Never broken.
Frozen emotions,
Left unspoken.

Heart of gold,
Beautiful soul, As sweet as it can be,
She means so much to me.”

She was pretty much there in all the happiest and also the saddest moments when u look back at them. It has always been the case of “Been there, Done that” Attitude. I will not forget the visits all through Chennai and especially Globus. And yeah seriously I don’t have words as to say how much she means to me.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thnq... :-)