Saturday, June 23, 2007

Here I am, Killing time!!!

It has been a really boring summer except on a few occasions. Just not because of the fact that the weather here at Chennai was pretty bad, but because of the fact that the college got over and friends have started becoming very possessive in their own way by looking after their own needs and in the process fail to relive the glorious past.

My vacations started of in a spectacular way by going out for lunch immediately the exams got over, the next day for a movie. Slowly days got drier and the heat made people not to go out anywhere but to sit dumb in the A/C room. Movies became very occasional and people started to go out of stations for holidays.

The feeling of writing CAT again, probably better, was motivating me enough to do sums in the afternoons until one fine day. The day was in the 2nd week of May, when I received a letter from a B School for which I had gone for an interview after doing well in CAT. That was a big break because after consulting, I decided to join this College. Good Bye to CAT again.

Then about 2 weeks went by without much hue and the results of the college were far delayed by then. The whole time I spent was online looking for softwares and spending majority of the time Orkutting. Then again came the interesting part of the summer – The Coimbatore – Munnar trip. It was sensational. Then again came back to Chennai’s heat.

Went for Unnalae Unnalae with friends and on the first of June we went again, for the Pirates. There was a Chennaiite meet on June 3rd. Then again 2 weeks passed with me going out just once or twice. On June 16th, I went for Sivaji (the most anticipated Tamil film) – It rocked. At last, the rains arrived with uncertainty of how many days to dock at Chennai. It was raining till I left for Palani. Now am at Coimbatore, as a part of the Palani Trip, sitting inside the house with rains lashing outside.

The last week before slogging out for 2 years seems very promising with get together, welcoming friends, going out plans and Sending offs as well. I’m hoping for a better week ahead. Right now, here I am writing articles so that I can put them in my blog. Right now, here I am killing time!!!

0 comments: